Friday, March 12, 2010

tgif.

finished my paper @ precisely 630am. the written portion barely made it onto the 13th page and wouldve been done sooner if word wasnt being crazy and moving my images all around. i think i like my essay - definitely a first. but im afraid im missing things in it that i talked about in class or wrote somewhere else like in the interviews. ugh the interviews. i have 12 pages of transcribed interviews. single. spaced. terribly terrible. but i think my professor will enjoy that part the most.
the morning light caught me completely by surprise. this was the first time i've never been tired. i guess it was all the tea i drank today taking effect. but now that i dont have to stay up writing anymore, i'm getting tired. but im afraid to go anywhere bc i might make too much noise and rachel fell asleep on my couch and alona's alseep in the bedroom and i'm here at the kitchen counter.

...and now that i can spend all the time i want thinking about all the things i was putting out of my head so that i could focus on my paper, i'm not sure i want to think about anything at all.

i think i'll nap for a few hrs until alona wakes up, then print my essay, go to class and crash.

2 comments:

Summer said...

congrats on being done my dear =D

Rachel said...

Yay for being done! I enjoyed sleeping on the couch, haha. And yay for tea!