Wednesday, March 3, 2010

this is more for me, than you.

i am a bit overwhelmed today with all the stuff i have to do before the end of the quarter so im going to put it here because i need to have it charted out with do-able benchmarks.

march 10 - 3 drawings due; in-class final
march 12 - final research paper due (12pgs+)
march 15 - re-done drawings due
march 18 - extra credit paper due (1200-1500 words); 6f final

but at least i have a plan...

plan of attack:
- tomorrow im going to call back the contacts i have for my research paper and skip real life to start the 3-drawing project.
- and i'm going to try to finish most of it early friday morning.
- i'm going to read a bunch this weekend for my extra credit paper, but also write a lot of preliminary information that i've already collected for my research paper. (well, hopefully i'll have this done before the weekend.)
- then, next week i'm going to fill in the end of the paper with new information i will have been collecting.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Sunday can be our homework day. =)

Rachel said...

I like this. And yes, I think that Sunday or something is gonna have to be our homework day coz I have to work on my group project AND study for the CSET which I shall be taking on Saturday finally. I rescheduled it like twice lol, so now it's for sure going to happen.