Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hard days night.

1. i am finally finished with my powerpoint on auto showroom design!
after working allll day. and reluctantly skipping out on an epic epic valentine's day party.

2. lovely weather.
today was just beautiful! :]

3. Jesus. and red print bibles.
i've been reading through the bible chronologically since january 2009 and now i'm reading the gospels, which is interesting because you can compare the different accounts of Jesus' life. but after recently reading the prophets and our study of daniel in (rachel and my) bible study, i am so thankful for Jesus. how crazy is God's love for us when we are so undeserving. i can't even comprehend.

4. american idol time last night.
i love rachel and summer soooo much! you guys made my day.

highlights:
  • rock.paper.scissors. its starbucks+panda, not coffee bean+pick up stix. we want the real thing.
  • quintessential rachel, "don't say that!"
  • ellen judging on idol!
  • really bad fortunes from panda.
  • talking buffy. [giles is to buffy as alfred is to batman]
  • laughing a lot, but i cant remember why...
  • watching summer+samantha's version of twilight.
night night. waking up @6am. i'll tell you why tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad that you're finished! And I am very excited about your reading through the Bible. Good job on actually sticking with it, unlike me lol. We love you soooo much too. But I can't say "soooo" because of how I said "goooo" that one time and you said it looked like gooh lol. So we love YOU SO much. Haha.