Friday, February 19, 2010

short and sweet.

wednesday, feb. 17.
taken just a few hrs prior to being stabbed by my pencil.

1. i got to studio really really early in the morning and i loved being there so much. i love my drafting board and having my own stuff and listening to my music on my laptop (note the number of "my"s in this sentence). i think it's my new home away from home. which is good bc i have a project due monday and its always better when you're looking forward to it. and i've decided that i'm going to start listening to those sermon podcasts while i'm drawing. it's the perfect time to be listening to them!

later...
2. wildcat wednesday extravaganza!
so much fun singing along, pointing out all the small cutesy things they do in the movie! and then more disney sing along a capella time. haha and lots of talking. and of course, some snl videos. all the way until 230am. and we didn't get locked in the back room!

felt like wearing my class ring bc kelsi wears hers in hsm3.

thursday, feb. 18.
3. post-real life cookie baking with ashley! (and of course gaby and shea were there too. lol)

friday, feb. 19.
4. going to womens retreat in a little bit.

2 comments:

Summer said...

thats such a pretty picture of you christine! =) I <3 you!

Rachel said...

I like the ring a lot.