Wednesday, February 24, 2010

its the little things that count.

1. studio time.
spent the hour before class in studio listening to tim chaddick explain "the essence of church: theological." i really love listening to his podcast. he preaches the Word so boldly and he always manages to say something that makes me smile or laugh out loud which is just an added bonus.

2. rainy day + ice cream + candle.

my coffee ice cream mug.

comforting things are needed on gray and rainy days. so now im blogging and eating coffee ice cream from a mug and letting the apple spice candle [from summer] fill the apartment. everything is so blissful, i think i'll leave my 186X final project interviews for tomorrow. in the meantime, i think i'll look for high quality images i can put in my paper.
which reminds me, yesterday i went to armi's office hours and had a nice conversation and that should have made it on the list for yesterday, but i forgot.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Summer and I commented amongst ourselves about how we liked that you took a picture of the ice cream. So that comment belongs in here so that you can remember it forever.