Tuesday, February 9, 2010

raindrops on roses.

1. rain.
woke up again to the soft sound of raindrops outside. i love that sound and the nice white-gray color of the sky. its so calming for my hectic day today...ugh why tuesdays?

2. coffee.
but then i made some coffee because i went to sleep @2am after finishing my reading for today's art history section. why assign the longest reading in the reader the day before section? frustrating, professor. anyway, coffee makes mornings better, too. especially when consumed in a pretty mug like the wintery one from summer. the mug matched the weather so perfectly today.

3. done with calls before 10am.
i put the phone call tip to practice this morning and made 4 or 5 phone calls first thing after breakfast. and it wasnt even painful! i am going to forever make calls in the morning. and im very sorry if i wake you up.

4. mr. chuck freeman of callahan+freeman architects.
he was so friendly and helpful to me and my project. i didnt want to bother him and i he had already called me back on friday, but i think i called back too late (because they're located in dallaw-fort worth area) and i didnt want to leave another message bc that's lame. so i called this morning and he was so nice and genuinely interested! i'm so thankful for his help with my research and gave me some good leads.

such a good morning. :]

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like Mr. Chuck Freeman of Callahan+Freeman Architects.