Saturday, August 14, 2010

finally inception.

i've been wanting to see this movie since i first saw the trailer. but then everyone made such a big deal about it that i didn't want to anymore. and then everyone had already seen it and i don't do movies alone so i was thinking of waiting. but then part of me hates watching movies with great special effects on my tv because it's just not the same and doesn't do any justice to the people who spent weeks working on it...so i saw it last night with my dad.

and i loved it.

for the following reasons:
1. ellen page. i just love everything she does.
2. architecture. it was mentioned. but also, the sets were really great. modern + craftsman style, i couldn't resist.
3. joseph gordon-levitt. he's brilliant and hilarious. and looks good doing it.
4. marion cotillard. i was pleasantly surprised to see her in the movie! she's one of my favorite actresses i think.

not my favorite scene, but a neat shot.

they are really cute together.

4 comments:

Summer said...

OH YAY I'm so glad you finally saw it! Are they dating!? I HOPE SO! they are really cute.
Like the part when he's like 'Kiss me' haha so cute

christine said...

i'm not sure, but they should lol
and that's one of my favorite scenes too. SO good. :]

Rachel said...

Yup. So great. I don't think they're dating though. Isn't she a lesbian? Or were those just rumors?

Sarah said...

Japan missions - what a great one to cross off of your list.

Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you.

Splashin,
Sara