Sunday, August 22, 2010

TOKYO.

august 5th, 2010:
finally the update.

things i learned:
- God is worthy to be praised and served even through personal sacrifice.
- die to self.
- the power of prayer.
- call to STINT?
- what community looks like.
- what leadership looks like.
- what Godly men should look like.
- healing and redemption.
- Japan is in the 10-40 window.
- being back is harder than i thought.

i want so badly to be back in japan. my heart is there. my mind is there nearly all the time. and my body is there, too. it is having a hard time adjusting back to california time.

i really don't want to blog. mostly because i dont know what to say and there is so much that can't be written down.

i miss my team so much. i wish we were all from the same place. i want to isolate myself in my room and not go out into the world. i just don't want to deal with everything right now. i feel stuck. today just flew by while i was sleeping in my bed.


----
august 22, 2010:

i was gonna blog and then i saw this draft i completely forgot about! i dont know why i didnt just post it...

anyway, i figured out what i'm going to share at church and i just finished the slides. phew. i'm glad it's done. and i'm glad i have an idea of what i'm going to say. i just hope i deliver it well because it's important info. haha funny how my main point is not any of those things i listed above: experiencing the Gospel daily. i usually miss the forest for the trees.

having the sharing stuff prepared is a huge relief. now i can enjoy my sunday. with OWL CITY & JOHN MAYER! :D

No comments: