Thursday, August 12, 2010

hello thursday.

i dreamt about project last night. not surprising considering i was up at 2am thinking about what i learned from project. how could a week go by that quickly???

i woke up in the morning [decidedly not like p diddy] at 8am and went for a run with my dad. it was a different route so i can't compare, but my endurance needs work.

p.s.- the calluses on my fingertips are gnarly. my fingers are seriously wrecked. hopefully that's directly proportional to skill level and i'll play better haha

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can never say "I wake up in the morning..." anymore without someone filling in the rest of my sentence. Or without giggling to myself in I'm alone. Although, I shouldn't be saying anything if I'm alone... Anyway.

My fingers don't hurt anymore when I play but my calluses aren't visible enough. I want to see them to know that they're there. Seeing is believing in this case, like in the magic toy emporium. Haha.